Businesses are hyper-aware of the need to implement upgraded safety measures in the workplace. With this in mind, the concept of the UV-Locker™ was born. The UV-Locker is a safe and effective way to sanitize your shared devices such as tools, mobile computers, tablets, or personal protective equipment like masks and face shields. The UV-Locker irradiates its contents with ultraviolet-C light, which is proven to kill bacteria and inactivate viruses such as influenza and coronaviruses*. Simply place your devices inside the UV-Locker and set the timer for your desired irradiation level. We recommend approximately 10 minutes. Use the supplied dosimeter card to confirm UVC efficacy.
UV-Locker was independently tested by an accredited microbiological laboratory facility. The independent laboratory test report by TTI Labs shows UV-Locker kills 99.9999% of tested bacteria and inactivates 99.99999999% of the SARS-CoV virus*
*In the specific test times and conditions implemented by TTI Labs. Results may vary.
- Shatter-proof UV filtering window for safe viewing.
- Safety switch disconnects power when the door is opened.
- Mercury-free, environmentally friendly.
- Durable powder-coated steel construction.
- UVC wavelength band (germicidal range).
- Rear storage for power strips and chargers.
- UVC LED rays, mounted above and below the shelf, flood the contents with UVC light that kills microorganisms*.
- Reflective aluminum surfaces assist with equal distribution of UVC rays and eliminate blind spots.
- Instant on/off, no warm-up time required.
- LED life far exceeds the life of traditional UV bulbs.
- Lockable door (key included).
- 12VDC, safe, low-voltage operation (110VAC, plug-in adapter included, simply plug power cord into the wall).
- Programmable timer up to 99 minutes.
- Fixed shelf: 12" x 36" (432 square inches)
- 7" clearance above the shelf.
- Dimensions: 36.3"W x 19"D x 14"H (92cm x 48cm x 36cm)
- Opening size: 32" x 6.75"
- Weight: 46lbs (20.9 kg)
*Not a medical device. Does not treat or prevent diseases. Effects on UVC rays on microorganisms based on publicly available white paper scientific publications.
EPA Est. No 99374-TX-1
UVC light inactivates viruses such as influenza and coronaviruses*
Adjustable timer depending on desired irradiation level
Automatic safety shutoff to prevent accidental UVC exposure